Day 78 - 10 MORE Tips for Fat Loss
1. Don't Forget Your Fiber - Think of fiber as a sponge; it absorbs water and makes you feel full. You should aim for more fiber and less carbs.
2. Eat More Protein - Replacing refined carbohydrates with lean protein will not only help satiate you, but will also increase your metabolism, through something called the thermic effect of food.
4. Strategize Your Carbs - Sure, carbs are important, but you surely don’t need as many if you’re not working out or if you workout just 30 minutes per day and then are sitting most of the other 23.5 hours.
5. Watch Your Portions - Avoid the buffet line and never super size a thing; instead make sure you’re following what the nutrition label recommends for a serving. Majority of the population vastly miscalculate what their portion size really is.
6. Don't Grocery Shop When Hungry - This is one that I try to avoid at all costs. When you are hungry, you are more likely to purchase 'junk' foods.
8. "Regular" - I have mentioned before about not drinking your calories. Some folks don't realize that those extra large 'fancy' coffees can have up to 500 calories in them. Instead, go with black coffee in the morning, or if you absolutely must, use milk instead of cream, and 1 sugar instead of 2 or 3.