Wow, it has been a whirlwind week! The Tyler Robbins Fitness and Team Fitness for Life team is growing rapidly! I have been able to connect with some tremendous new team members in this past week. There are a even a few new team members that joined just within the last 12 hours or so, so I promise to connect with you some more!
On a personal note, my World's Toughest Mudder Training recovery week is winding down. I start my last phase of training on Saturday. I have 3 weeks of serious training left, a recovery week, and then I am off to New Jersey for the World's Toughest Mudder to compete on Saturday November 17th! I am pretty sure I have all of my equipment now, my wet suit and hood are scheduled to arrive later this week.
Here is what's new and noteworthy that I would like to update all of you with:
1. Most of you probably already know, but my Asylum 2 Giveaway Contest is well underway. Basically, all you have to do is sign me up as your Team Beachbody Coach sometime during the month of October as either a Coach or a Customer, and your name goes into a draw for 1 lucky winner to win a FREE copy of Asylum 2! What you may not realize, is that I also have a referral bonus going on right now. If you send me the name and e-mail address of a friend that you refer to me, and I get confirmation that they have joined my team, then your name will get a BONUS entry into the contest. Any questions regarding this, you can of course e-mail me. Also check out this video for full explanation.
2. I am getting a lot of interest for my Challenge Group that is starting later this year/beginning of next. The goal here is to expand our team as well as start 2013 with BANG! Here is what you need to do to be a part of this. First of all, let me know you are interested. Secondly, choose a program. Next, choose a start date. Finally, stick with us either on Facebook or the Message Boards. I will be starting Body Beast on Saturday December 15th. My wife and I move into our new house on Thursday December 13th, so hopefully I will at least have my fitness area somewhat set up and ready to go for that time!
3. Related to #2, if you wish to start a new program for our Challenge Group, let me know, and I can help you make a decision. Let me also remind you about the Challenge Packs that are available. They present a great opportunity to start a new program, along with some Shakeology (we know health and fitness is about physical activity AND healthy eating) at a greatly reduced cost to you! Not only that, but if you are on the fence about potentially becoming a Beachbody Coach, this is your chance to get upgraded to "Coach" status for FREE if you purchase a Challenge Pack by the end of the year. If you are at all interested, e-mail me and I will give you the full scoop.
4. If for some reason you missed it last week, Asylum 2 is available for order now! Some people are already starting to get their copies and it sounds like a pretty incredible program! If you have Asylum Volume 1, you aren't going to want to miss this!
5. I have been tossing this idea around on Facebook through the week, but in case you have missed it, I am trying to set up a schedule to host Google Hangouts with my team. Google Hangouts, in case you aren't aware, are video chats that up to 9 people can participate in at once. This is a great opportunity for all of us to network and connect, and discuss health and fitness-related topics, not to mention cover any questions/concerns you may have about any Beachbody products. If you can't make it to any Google Hangouts, that's fine, but that doesn't mean I don't want to connect with you. If you wish to speak with me, e-mail me a date and time that you would like to meet, and I will do my best to set something up so that we can at least video chat! It is the next best thing to being able to meet in person, and usually it is a much more efficient and personal way to connect than just through e-mail all the time. All you need is a webcam and a microphone, and a GMail address. Again, e-mail me if you are interested!
6. Finally, I want to let you know about the Team Beachbody Club Memberships. A lot of folks don't even know this exists. Think of it as a way to take you health and fitness journey to the next level, without the full commitment of being a Coach. If you are a regular Beachbody customer, but don't wish to become a Coach, this may be for you as you receive 10% discounts on all Beachbody purchases!
Well, that is all for me for now. I want to hear back from all of you! E-mail me with an update on how you are doing this week. It can be 1 line long, or a couple pages long, but I like to connect with all of you to stay current with your health and fitness goals! Talk to you soon,
Quote of the day:
"Every man dies. Not every man really lives."
~ William Ross Wallace
Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com