Day 200 - Top 10 Blogs...Revisited
Back on July 30th of this year, I reached the 100 blogs in a row milestone. Today is now my 200th blog in a row, on my way to my goal of 365!
I figured I would do the same on Day 200 as I did on Day 100 and list my Top 10 most successful (most popular) blogs. Some blogs have remained on the list, but there are also some newer blogs that have taken their spot on the Top 10 list. Either way, here are my Top 10 Blogs of all-time!
10. March 26, 2012 - Warrior Training
9. February 20, 2012 - More Discussion into Morning vs. Evening Exercise
8. February 3, 2012 - My Thoughts on Crossfit
7. March 16, 2012 - Mass Phase Progress - End of Phase 1
6. April 19, 2012 - Warrior Training Revised
5. June 10, 2012 - Build Muscle, Lower Body Fat
4. March 30, 2012 - Mass Phase P90X Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps Modifications
3. February 15, 2012 - Time to Move Some Weight
2. April 25, 2012 - Think Like and Athlete
1. January 3, 2012 - Reader Question: Should I do Insanity if I am a skinny guy and can't keep my weight up?
There ya go, my Top 10 most popular blogs of all time! This also marks my 200th blog in a row. I am well on my way to 365 straight days of blogging. It has been tough at times, but I am committed to making it happen. See you all tomorrow for Day 201!
Quote of the day:
"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible."