I hope you are all well and are still striving to lead healthier, more active, fulfilling lives! I am currently winding down my World's Toughest Mudder Training. I will be competing on November 17th. I honestly can't believe that I am less than 2 weeks away now!
I want to first of all welcome all of our new team members. If this is the first weekly newsletter you have received, welcome! For those of you who have been with me for a while now, I am still just as happy to have you on board!
Here are my reminders/notes for this week:
1. Don't forget, my first ever Challenge Group is starting later this year - 2013 Challenge Group - Team Fitness for Life. I will personally be starting Body Beast (tentatively) on Saturday December 15th. The rest of you can choose whatever program or start date you wish (as long as it is within a few weeks of my start date), and get prepared NOW!
Sure, this time of year is popular for folks to sort of 'coast' to the end of the year, eat too much, exercise too little, and neglect their health as they bask in food and holiday festivities. But if you aren't willing to finish the year strong by staying active the least you could do is set a start date goal in your mind and start preparing to get in shape NOW.
Visit www.tylerrobbinsfitness.com, choose a program (based on your goals), choose a start date, and get ready to start 2013 the RIGHT way. If you are having problems with choosing a program or organizing all your equipment, let me know and I can help in any way I can.
2. Congrats to Craig Machniak! Craig was the lucky winner of my October contest. He won himself a FREE copy of Asylum 2. In fact, Craig's copy of Asylum 2 should be arriving at his front door any day now…which brings me to my next point;
3. November Contest! I am giving away yet another copy of Asylum 2 to one lucky winner in the month of November. This is for anyone who signs up as a Coach either under me, or under one of my own personally sponsored Coaches. When you combine my contest with Beachbody's own Challenge Pack Promotion, you have the potential to walk away with a TON of great fitness stuff to get your 2013 started right. Think of things like this:
If you purchase a Challenge Pack, Beachbody is offering to upgrade you to Coach status for free ($40 savings). Challenge Packs combine workout programs with Beachbody supplements to get you started to a better you properly. You could save $100 or more JUST be purchasing a Challenge Pack.
So, you purchase a Challenge Pack, save $100 or more, get upgraded to Coach status, save $40 more, then, since you became a Coach, you are entered in my November contest.
If the Challenge Pack you choose happens to have Shakeology Home Direct as part of the package deal, you would then have 6 bonus entries into my November contest, greatly increasing your odds of winning Asylum 2 for free!
If this is something that interests you, head on over to my website (link above) or you can e-mail me. If you want to sign up under one of my personally sponsored Coaches instead of me, that's fine! You can still be a part of Team Fitness for Life, I just want to help grow the team of ALL of my team members. E-mail me and I can connect you with any of my Coaches.
3. You may have missed it, but TurboFire was on sale last week (two separate occasions) for $53! Whenever I hear about these kinds of promotions, I try and notify as many people about it as I can, as quickly as I can. The best way, in my opinion, to send this type of information out about upcoming deals and promotions is through Facebook and Twitter. If you don't already follow me, you may want to start so that I can let you know about these deals as quickly as possible. The TurboFire deal is a perfect example of wanting to jump on an opportunity as quickly as possible because once quantities are gone, they're gone!
4. I have been taking Shakeology for two full weeks now and I have to say I am very impressed. First of all, the taste is honestly the most surprising to me. For something as healthy as this shake is, I was expecting something nasty to drink. I have tried a LOT of health/protein shakes in the past, and most I have to plug my nose to gulp it down. With Shakeology, I drink it like a regular beverage, taking a few sips here and there. I actually enjoy the taste of it (chocolate) rather than just tolerating it.
I feel I have been sleeping much better at night. My energy levels are staying more consistent throughout the day, and I am much more 'regular'. I have also tried taking the shake at various times throughout the day to see if there is any noticeable difference and I will say that I took my shake yesterday, right after lunch and did not get the mid afternoon energy crash like I do some days. Not only that, but I didn't have a sweet tooth for the rest of the day!
I will most certainly be continuing my Shakeology next month, and I may even be ordering another bag so my wife can start on it as well!
5. Coach Guide 2.0 is here. If you wish to learn more about the Beachbody Coaching opportunity, let me know, I can send you a copy of the guide. It is designed to help you learn more about the Coaching business, answer some of your questions, etc. I am adding to it all the time so if you have any further questions or topics you would like to see discussed in it let me know.
6. If you are new to the team but have yet to touch base with me, fire me an e-mail and tell me all about yourself. You all get to see and hear from me on social media, now I want to hear from you! Tell me about your current state of health and fitness and where you see yourself heading!
7. I like to hold Google Hangouts on Mondays from 7-8pm EST. Having said that, I really enjoy connecting with all of you via video chat as it is nearly as good as meeting in person, so if you can't make it out on Mondays, let me know a time that works for you and I will do my best to meet up with you so that we can discuss anything and everything from general health and fitness to Beachbody programs, and everything in between!
Everyone have a great week, talk to you soon!
Quote of the day:
"Make use of time, let not advantage slip."
~ William Shakespeare
Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com