Day 256 - Tyler's Workout Music Part 1
Before we get started, I just want to list a few disclaimers:
1. Music selection is based on personal taste. I do not want to hear about how much your music is better than mine. This is what works for me and what I enjoy.
2. Some of these songs have strong language and cursing. If that is not your thing, you can usually search for "clean" versions. I am usually a fan of the music and beat, not necessarily the strong language, so you can still enjoy a song without all the F's, B's, S's, etc.
3. This is the list I have come up with at the end of 2012. My music selection usually varies from month to month, as well as what I am currently training. For example, some songs are better for running, some are better for throwing weights around. What is on my list today may not necessarily be there in a few months from now.
4. This list, as well as subsequent lists are in no particular order. I don't really have one favourite song of all time, just a bunch of favourites, so don't read anything into the order of the list.
Today's list is the Linkin Park edition. I think it's safe to say Linkin Park is my favourite band. They have some great tunes for workouts as well as when not working out. I have so many songs on my playlist from them, I figured I would do 1 list with strictly their music.
1. Blackout - Linkin Park
2. Bleed it Out - Linkin Park
3. The Catalyst - Linkin Park
4. Don't Stay - Linkin Park
5. Faint - Linkin Park
6. Given Up - Linkin Park
7. Hit the Floor - Linkin Park
8. In the End - Linkin Park
9. Lost in the Echo - Linkin Park
10. Nothing to Lose - Linkin Park
Quote of the day:
"The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer."
~ Nolan Bushnell
Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com