Day 258 - Tyler's Workout Music Part 2
Before we get started, I just want to list a few disclaimers:
1. Music selection is based on personal taste. I do not want to hear about how much your music is better than mine. This is what works for me and what I enjoy.
2. Some of these songs have strong language and cursing. If that is not your thing, you can usually search for "clean" versions. I am usually a fan of the music and beat, not necessarily the strong language, so you can still enjoy a song without all the F's, B's, S's, etc.
3. This is the list I have come up with at the end of 2012. My music selection usually varies from month to month, as well as what I am currently training. For example, some songs are better for running, some are better for throwing weights around. What is on my list today may not necessarily be there in a few months from now.
4. This list, as well as subsequent lists are in no particular order. I don't really have one favourite song of all time, just a bunch of favourites, so don't read anything into the order of the list.
Here is today's list:
1. B.Y.O.B. - System of a Down
2. Lose Yourself - Eminem
3. Blood Sugar - Pendulum
4. Mein Land - Rammstein
5. Bulls on Parade - Rage Against the Machine
6. Burn it to the Ground - Nickelback
7. My Curse - Killswitch Engage
8. Chop Suey - System of a Down
9. My Life (feat. Eminem & Adam Levine) - 50 Cent
10. Down on Me - 50 Cent
Quote of the day:
"I had to make my own living and my own opportunity! But I made it! Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them!"
~ C.J. Walker
Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com