Day 262 - Tyler's Workout Music Part 3
Before we get started, I just want to list a few disclaimers:
1. Music selection is based on personal taste. I do not want to hear about how much your music is better than mine. This is what works for me and what I enjoy.
2. Some of these songs have strong language and cursing. If that is not your thing, you can usually search for "clean" versions. I am usually a fan of the music and beat, not necessarily the strong language, so you can still enjoy a song without all the F's, B's, S's, etc.
3. This is the list I have come up with at the end of 2012. My music selection usually varies from month to month, as well as what I am currently training. For example, some songs are better for running, some are better for throwing weights around. What is on my list today may not necessarily be there in a few months from now.
4. This list, as well as subsequent lists are in no particular order. I don't really have one favourite song of all time, just a bunch of favourites, so don't read anything into the order of the list.
Here is today's list:
1. No Church in the Wild - Kanye West & Jay-Z (feat. Frank Ocean)
2. Pornstar Dancing - My Darkest Days (feat. Zakk Wylde)
3. Psycho - 50 Cent (feat. Eminem)
4. Red to Black - Fort Minor
5. Renegades of Funk - Rage Against the Machine
6. Righteous Smoke - Monster Truck
7. Self vs. Self - Pendulum
8. Space Lord - Monster Magnet
9. Thunderstruck - AC/DC
10. Won't Back Down - Eminem (feat. Pink)
Quote of the day:
"The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it."
~ Debbi Fields
Check out my new Website: tylerrobbinsfitness.com