The air is getting colder and we are well on our way through October. The holiday season is right around the corner, and that also means a new year is fast approaching. Lots of exciting things happening as we count down the remaining days of 2013.
This week's topics of interest:
1. I have just given my website a bit of a facelift. Nothing too major, just a few cosmetic changes here and there to freshen up the appearance a bit. Let me know what you think!
2. I have been invited to be one of the founding members of a new service from Google called "Google Helpouts." For those of you who know me will realize that this holds a lot of potential for me, especially considering how much I have enjoyed helping so many of you online these past few years. I will release more details about this endeavour as they are made available to me, so stay tuned!
3. Check out my latest class for P90X University - The Science of P90X: Heart Rate Zones and Intensity
4. Surprise, surprise, exercise is the key to a long, happy life!
6. Also don't forget that there are new Shakeology purchasing options available!
7. In case you haven't heard, P90X3 is coming this December! Get up-to-date with all of the information we know about the program here.
8. If you're interested in P90X3, make sure to check out my X3 Challenge Group. There is already a great group of us who are ready to progress through the program together so why not join us!
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week!