Last week of April, holy smokes!
Topics of interest this week:
1. There is just a week left in April to take advantage of the April Insanity Challenge Pack promotion! If you are interested in Insanity and/or Shakeology, THIS is your opportunity to get started for over $90 in savings. Also, if you have been on the fence about starting your Coaching business, let me remind you that Beachbody will waive your Coach sign-up fee ($40 value) for anyone who purchases a Challenge Pack...that is over $130 in savings! If you are interested in Shakeology and wish to take it month after month, I highly recommend becoming a Coach as that is the cheapest option to get the "Healthiest Meal of the Day!"2. On a similar note, I still have some Chocolate Shakeology samples if you would like to try it out. I will send you one free of charge!
3. I have made a few tweaks to the layout of my website, head on over and check it out if you don't mind, and let me know what you think!
4. Related to #3, there are far more social interactions you can follow me at now, to stay up-to-date with everything going on with me personally, as well as Beachbody.
5. Make sure you stay tuned and follow my social accounts between June 20-23 as I will be posting any and all info I collect from Coach Summit!
6. On Sunday April 21st, I reached my goal I set for myself last year, by blogging every single day for 365 straight days! My 365th blog is a cumulative list of every single blog from the previous 364 days, so it is of great resource to anyone interested in health and fitness! I highly recommend you check out the list, as I am sure there will be something of interest there for everyone.
7. I will be continuing to blog from here on, but don't expect blogs every single day. I will do my best to post Monday-Friday, but that will not always be the case. All of my blogging will now take place on my website tylerrobbinsfitness.com/blog
This week's blogs:
A Year's Worth of Blogs
Beachbody's Body Beast Build: Chest/Tris Modifications
Beachbody's Body Beast Build: Legs Modifications
Beachbody's Body Beast Build: Shoulders Modifications
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from
being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products
that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your
questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a fantastic week. As usual, let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns, I am here to help!