Half-way through May. How is everyone's health/fitness goals coming? The official first day of summer is just over a month away, are you getting prepared to look/feel your best? I have never been one to promote a healthy lifestyle simply to look good, but so many people spend so much of their time uncomfortable in their own bodies, that it really does take away some of their enjoyment of the summer. What I'm saying is, you don't have to look like a supermodel, but you should certainly feel like one. When you feel better about yourself, your mood and how you perceive yourself goes through the roof!
Topics of interest this week:
1. Today is the last day to commit to my 30-day Shakeology Challenge. I would like all interested participants to place their order of Shakeology so that we can begin the Challenge no later than Wednesday May 22nd. That gives us a full 30 days of Shakeology goodness before the official first day of summer (Friday June 21st!)
2. My May "Win a copy of Shaun T's Focus T25" contest is still going strong! You have less than 2 weeks left to try and earn as many entries as you can to win an early copy of this program. Keep an eye out on my Facebook page over the next few weeks, I will be posting the link to the contest and asking people to "share" it to earn bonus entries into the contest. The more entries you earn, the better chance you have at winning!
3. This past Saturday, I completed my third Tough Mudder event. This time around my wife competed with me. It was cold, it was miserable, and it was TOUGH, but we made it. I am extremely proud of my wife, she did amazing, especially considering the conditions we competed in. For full details on the event, check out the blog link below.4. For those of you who still haven't joined, make sure to check out our Facebook Accountability Group. We are now 46 members strong, with some amazing people staying motivated and accountable! This is a great way to stay motivated, accountable, and inspired to push play and stay active even on those days when you just don't feel like it!
This week's blogs:
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week. As usual, let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns.