Welcome to May! Is it just me or did April go by really fast? I can't believe my wife and I have just a week and a half before we run Tough Mudder on May 11th!
May and June are going to be busy months! I have various tasks to complete for work, not to mention a couple trips I now have booked. My wife, son and I will be heading to Jamaica for a week at the end of May, then once I get home, about a week and a half later I am heading to Vegas for Beachbody Coach Summit! Despite the busy schedule, I am committed to my fitness and will be continuing to press play and stay active.
How is everyone doing with your own personal goals/training aspirations?
Topics of interest this week:
1. Check out Beachbody's just-announced May promotions!
2. A friendly reminder to connect with me in as many ways possible (links below) as I will be live-blogging and posting any and all details I can gather at Summit to my social outlets.
3. Come check out our accountability group Team Fitness for Life. We have an amazing group of dedicated folks pressing play and staying active. Studies have shown that people have great success in a group setting, and although most of us enjoy working out at home (usually on our own), it is great to be a part of a group like this to help motivate each other and stay accountable.My latest blogs:
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!Everyone have a great week!