I hope you are all continuing to stay active and eating a respectable diet. Is there a goal or specific date that you have in mind that you are reaching for? I know that specific events help me train and stay focused on my goals. Maybe consider signing up for a fitness-related event. It doesn't have to involve running either. Look around for local events in your area. When you put the money down to sign up for an event, it definitely helps keep you motivated and on track to stay fit and active.
This week's topics:
1. Which brings me to my first point of the week. I have officially signed up for the World's Toughest Mudder 2013! That's right, I will be returning to Raceway Park in New Jersey for the 24-hour endurance event on Saturday November 16th 2013. It is a long way away, but my planning and preparation are starting as I write this e-mail. I will be discussing my plans and preparations over the coming weeks and months so stay tuned!
2. Today kicks off my 30-day Shakeology Challenge. Although you will be joining us a bit later, if you are still interested, let me know and I will add you to the group. The group is aiming to look and feel our best by the first official day of summer!
3. In case you missed it last week, Beachbody is now offering the Body Beast Challenge pack with Shakeology instead of the Body Beast supplements. I know a lot of people have been asking about this one (myself included) as I personally feel like this is a better deal and more worthwhile to sign up for. I am a huge fan of the Body Beast program, so if you are interested, let me know or check out the details here.
4. For those of you who are pumped for Focus T25, here is a snippet I received from someone last week:
Hope all is well. Tyler, i was part of the test group for this last summer. I have been doing beachbody programs the past 5 years, P90X, Insanity, Asylum, x2.
And this program totally rocked. And got to work out live with Shaun and Tania every morning for ten weeks.
But this program totally kicked ass. Legit. 25 minutes without a 30 second break. Weights, circuit, cardio, abs, legs. All of it is there. People will not be disappointed with it. Changed my whole view on long workouts."
5. Speaking of Focus T25, remember to check out my Focus T25 contest. There is less than a week left to earn as many entries as possible, increasing your chances of winning. I will be posting the winner of the contest via video next Tuesday May 28th on my Facebook page, so stay tuned for that. Also, keep an eye on my Facebook page, as you will have opportunities to earn bonus entries between now and the end of the contest!
6. Remember to check out our Team Fitness for Life accountability group for motivation and inspiration.
This week's blogs:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week!