Wow, we are at the end of May, when did that happen? Just a quick post today (and a day early) as I am heading to Jamaica in the morning for a week, and I have lots to do today. If you need me during the next week, e-mail me, as I will have SOME internet access, but don't count on me replying by a specific time.
1. My Focus T25 contest is now closed. At the time I am writing this newsletter, I have not yet selected a winner, but will be doing so very soon. Thanks to everyone who has entered, but unfortunately there can only be one winner. Keep an eye out on my Facebook page for the winner announcement.
2. As stated above, I am heading to Jamaica for 1 week (May 29-Aug 5). If you need to reach me during this time, e-mail me and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can.
3. If any of you missed it last week, I am heading back to the World's Toughest Mudder this November. I am currently drafting my training schedule and will post it soon. I will be staying active as I always do, but will officially start my training some time in July.
4. Still keep an eye out on my blog as I have blogs scheduled to post every week day at 6am while I am away.
This week's blogs:
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week, I will be back Wednesday June 5th in the evening.