WOW, what a week! This time last week, I was getting ready to head to the airport to fly to Vegas for Coach Summit. If you weren't following along, head on over to tylerrobbinsfitness.com and check out my Instagram feed there. I had such an awesome time, meeting some of the most amazing individuals, not only Beachbody 'celebs', but some other Coaches who I have only connected with online.
Here are some of the topics I am covering this week (lots to cover, I will try and make it quick):
1. Focus T25 is here! I am currently making my way through the program (I just finished Day 3), and I have to admit that it has been exceeding my expectations so far! Think of this program as a condensed (but still intense) version of both Insanity and Asylum combined! Beachbody is offering free shipping until the end of July!
2. Vanilla Shakeology is here! So many people have been requesting this. To be honest, there are far more people excited about this than I thought there would be! The announcement at Coach Summit came with a tremendous applause. I have samples, so if you would like to try it out, let me know! If you order before July 7th, there is free shipping on it as well!
3. Focus T25 is also available in a Challenge Pack! Not only is it available in a Challenge Pack, but it is on sale from now, until the end of July for just $180! Considering the program itself is $120, you are saving over $70 if you were to purchase both Focus T25 and Shakeology separately. Not only THAT, but Beachbody still has their promotion available where you can upgrade to Coach status for free ($40 value) with the purchase of any Challenge Pack!
4. With all of the hype surrounding Summit, I would like to remind you that the Les Mills Combat Challenge Pack is still on sale for the remainder of the month of June for just $140. Again, considering Shakeology retails for $130, you are saving a ton of money!
5. Many of you still haven't found your way over to our accountability group "Team Fitness for Life!" If you have a Facebook account, make your way over there and ask to join the group. There is a great group of like-minded individuals pushing play and staying accountable, motivating and helping each other out. It is a great way to stick with your diet and exercise plan.
6. The other day I announced my "Shakeology 10-Packs." For a faction of the cost of a full bag of Shakeology, I will send you 10 individual Shakeology samples so that you can try Shakeology out before you give a full month's bag a shot. Individual samples really are intended to see if you like the taste, whereas 10 samples will allow you to start to feel the benefits of Shakeology and what it can do for your body!
7. If you haven't seen this video yet, I would highly recommend you watch it...
8. I have one spot remaining on my Team Beachbody Cup team. If you are looking to become a Coach, this would be a fantastic opportunity to hit the ground running!
This week's blogs:
Beachbody Coach Summit Day 1
Shaun T discusses Focus T25 at Coach Summit 2013
My Beachbody Coach Summit Experience
World's Toughest Mudder Training Volume 2
Shaun T's Focus T25 Day 1: Cardio
Shaun T's Focus T25 Day 2: Speed 1.0
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week!