I trust you are all doing well and progressing towards your health/fitness goals. A bit of a crappy week for me as I have been dealing with a few aches/pains that I am trying to get rid of before I dive head-first into my World's Toughest Mudder training. I am taking some time off from my strength training, but I am still pressing play with Focus T25. I really am enjoying the program, as it is keeping me sane, allowing me to workout, yet it is mostly lower-body focused (at least for now) so that I can allow my right elbow to heal.
Just a head's up for those of you interested, I am still mulling over what my plans are going to be, but I am quite certain that I am going to shorten the Alpha Phase by 1 week and jump into the Beta Phase starting Monday, so keep an eye out for my video blogs as I start the Beta Phase!
This week's topics of interest:
1. I have had some tremendous interest for my Shakeology 10-Packs. These offer a terrific opportunity to try Shakeology (and more than one flavour if you're interested) for a longer duration than just 1 sample. I do ask that you pay $50 for these 10-packs, but I promise you that I am not profiting from these at all, just trying to re-coup my costs. The goal here is to allow all of you a chance to get a better feel for the product!
2. For those of you who haven't joined, make sure to check out our Facebook accountability/Challenge group Team Fitness for Life. This group is filled with amazing inspiring people who help motivate and encourage each other to stay active. Research has shown that most people thrive in a "group setting", and although we all choose to workout at home (on our own), this group offers a great chance for that camaraderie.
3. Just a quick reminder that the Focus T25 Challenge Pack is still on sale for $180 until the end of July. This is a savings of over $90! Keep in mind that you can cancel your Shakeology or change flavours at ANY time, penalty-free.
4. I received some of the photos from my Body Beast testimonial photo shoot I had while I was in Vegas. To see them, head on over to my Facebook Page.
This week's blogs:
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week!