Welcome to July! Wow, the year is already half over, time is flying by. I know I sound like a broken record, but most people don't realize that time keeps on passing you by whether you choose to improve yourself or not! Don't have enough time to exercise? Well, Beachbody has you covered now...
This week's topics:
1. Wow, the buzz surrounding Focus T25 is just unbelievable! The interest shown by not only many on my team, but also customers and Coaches throughout Beachbody Nation is incredible! My wife and I have been working our way through the program as well, and now that I am a week and a half in, I can honestly say that I believe Beachbody has created such a perfectly versatile program here!
For those of you who are already fit from Insanity or Asylum, this can be used as a great "maintenance" routine. For those with other goals (including myself) it works well as an add-on. I have been doing more of a traditional strength program on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, with Focus T25 right alongside of it.
For those interested, you can find the Focus T25 Base kit and add-on Gamma Phase here.
Remember that the program is also paired with Shakeology, giving the perfect combination of exercise and nutrition in a Challenge Pack. From now until the end of July, the Challenge Pack is also on sale for $180 (over $70 savings).
2. For those interested in Shakeology, I have a few vanilla samples left if you wish to try, I will send you a sample for free. I also have a delivery of chocolate samples showing up later this week. I have sent out vanilla samples to many of you, for those of you waiting on a chocolate sample, I will let you know when I am sending them out. If you wish to try Shakeology, e-mail me back with your mailing address and flavour of choice. Keep in mind that I now also offer Shakeology 10-Packs which offer an opportunity to try a couple flavours, and get a better feel for the shakes before ordering an entire month's supply.
3. For those interested, I have created a photo album on my Facebook page showing all of the great people I have met through my short time as a Beachbody Coach!
4. Finally, I want to leave you with a message Beachbody CEO Carl Daikeler posted on his Facebook on Tuesday:Why don't Team Beachbody Coaches need to have any fear about inviting people to buy from or join or network?
(1) The products work. They live up to, and usually surpass the expectations for body transformation that customers have. No reason to fear rejection when you are representing to total package that really gets results.
(2) Our mission is to "help people achieve their goals and enjoy healthy fulfilling lives". While greed drives many MLM's, our drive is to help people. When you are not trying to "close a sale" but instead are trying to truly help someone improve their life, you have nothing to fear. And guess what? That's good business.
Sure, some people you talk to may not be ready to participate. That's okay. But as a coach, you should never feel anything but total pride in your efforts to help more people. Every day - HELP MORE PEOPLE!
And from the looks of results in the last week, you are definitely feeling the crazy momentum that happens when your intent lines up with that message! Keep it going!
This week's blogs:
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a fantastic week!