Wow, I can't believe we are reaching the end of summer. For some of you, summer may already be over. Of course it isn't officially the end of summer for a few more weeks, but everyone knows that the unofficial end of summer is when the kids go back to school.
Whether you have kids or not, the return to school is usually a time when people start getting back into a more consistent routine. Let's face it, summer tends to be a hectic time of year, as so many people take holidays or have different schedules. Not only that, but BBQs, get-togethers, campouts, picnics, parties, long weekends, etc. all add to either missing workouts and/or neglecting your diet. Be honest with me and yourself.
Not to fret, however, as I always find getting back into a consistent routine is great for my mind and body. My brain enjoys repetition, as does my body. It is comfortable. For some of you, you may not have exercised in a while now. Well, welcome back, now is the time to get your sh*t together and stop dragging your feet! Now is as good of time as any, to finish off the last few months of the year strong!
This week's topics of interest:
1. Here's a story I shared on my Facebook page the other day (in case you missed it):
I want to share a little story with all of you. I recently interviewed for a Personal Trainer position at a high-end fitness facility. To be honest, I was completely discouraged by their lack of interest in both my CSCS certification and my personal training experience (I have been training for a few years now part-time). Anyways, it was made perfectly clear to me that all they were looking for was a salesman to sell training packages.
One of their packages that really struck me was a 3-month, 3 day a week package for $2500....don't grab your calculator, I will do the math for you. That is around $55/1-hour session. That is on TOP of membership fees.
First of all, I cannot, in good conscience, work for a company like that.
Secondly, and I know it is tough to compare, but in 3-month's time, a person could purchase a P90X Challenge Pack (for example), all of the equipment they need, get free Coaching from me on their diet, and still have plenty of cash left over to replace all of their clothes that are now too large to fit them because of how much success they will have in 3-months time, when compared to paying $2500+...
End of rant...
2. A friendly reminder that P90X3 is coming this winter! I haven't heard any more details, but I hope you are all as excited as I am!
3. My Body Beast Transformation Video now has over 17k views! Another view/share/like to help keep my momentum going would be greatly appreciated.
5. Shakeology 10-Packs are still available and as popular as ever. Let me know if you're interested!
This week's blogs:
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week!