I hope all is well! I officially kicked off my World's Toughest Mudder training the other day, so as I type this I am feeling extremely stiff/sore/tired. The perfect sign that training is new and going well!
Lots to cover this week, so here goes:
1. Probably the biggest announcement of the week (at least in my opinion) has been the official (or unofficial) announcement that P90X3 will be coming this winter! I am proud to say that I was one of the very first people online (from what I can tell) who brought this news to all of you. I was so quick on the draw, in fact, that Beachbody had initially asked me to remove the teaser trailer from my YouTube channel. I am guessing because I was getting more hits than their official P90X3 splash page! Anyways, check out this link for all of the latest P90X3 news. Not a lot is known as of yet, but you know I will share any and all information with all of you as I hear anything!
3. Beachbody's August promotion is not just one, but two Challenge Packs on sale! You can get either the TurboFire or Body Beast (with Shakeology, not the supplements) Challenge Packs for just $160! Considering Shakeology retails for $130, you are getting a program for just $30. Not only that, but if any of you are considering becoming a Coach, then Beachbody will also waive your Coach sign up fee ($40 value) if you purchase a Challenge Pack.
4. Since I am heading back to World's Toughest Mudder, I am asking (like I did last year) for any sponsorships or personal donations to help cover the costs of my training, travel and gear for the event. I spend a lot of my free time to provide a service to all of you (Coaching) for little to no cost to you, so if you would be so gracious to help me out with my trip to WTM that would be great. Better yet, purchase a program, Shakeology, or Challenge Pack, as you get something in return and I get the commission to help pay for my trip to New Jersey!
5. My latest shipments of Vanilla and Chocolate Shakeology samples have arrived, so if you wish to request a sample, or purchase a 10-pack, now would be the time to do so. I have Vanilla, Chocolate, and Greenberry on hand, so the choice is yours! The 10-packs have been a huge hit for a number of reasons. Not only do you get a better 'feel' for the product, but by asking you to help me cover the costs (I do not profit on these at all), but you can also try out more than one flavour before purchasing.
This week's blogs:
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week!