How is everyone doing this week? Here in Southern Ontario, we have been having some AMAZING weather lately. Hopefully the weather still holds up this weekend as I am running my 3rd Tough Mudder event, this time with my wife. We run in the very first heat Saturday morning (8am), I am really looking forward to it.
There are lots of exciting things going on during the month of May, below is a list of things in case you missed anything.
1. During the month of May, you all have a chance to win a copy of Shaun T's Focus T25
before it is released to the public! All of the details can be found here. Basically, the more you get involved with my team, the better your chances are at winning!
2. I am starting a 30-day Shakeology Challenge. I know a lot of you reading this e-mail have tried a sample that I have sent you, but you are either waiting or are hesitant to buy. I will say that samples are sent just so you can get a basic idea of the taste. You truly do need to take Shakeology for a full 30 straight days to get a full understanding of how it can help you. That is why Beachbody offers a "Bottom of the Bag Guarantee". If you are not satisfied with Shakeology after taking for 30 days, then you can return the bag (even if it's empty) for a full refund!
All I am asking from all of you, is if you are interested, commit to 30 days of replacing one meal or snack a day with Shakeology (along with consistent exercise) and see how you feel. I have planned this Challenge to start no later than Wednesday May 22nd so that the Challenge will conclude just in time for the official first day of Summer - Friday June 21st! What have you got to lose? All the details are here.
3. Here are Beachbody's May Promotions. Tai Cheng may not be for everyone, but you may have a family member that could benefit from this program. Think of it this way, you could purchase the Challenge Pack, give the copy of Tai Cheng to your family member and keep the Shakeology for yourself (participating in my Challenge) if you wish. Not only that, but anyone who purchases a Challenge Pack has the option of upgrading to Coach Status for free ($40 value)!
4. I spotted this Tweet from Beachbody last week: "@TBBCoach411: 630 new Coaches in the last 24hrs!" I have personally witnessed the incredible growth this company is experiencing! I am beyond excited to be a part of it, and take part in something like Coach Summit 2013! There are so many passionate, dedicated individuals already working for this company, with many of you out there who would make great Coaches as well. If you are at all interested in Coaching, contact me to find out how you can be involved with this fantastic opportunity! This company is not slowing down...becoming a Coach now and having a team grow beneath you is an amazing experience!
5. Beachbody has updated their Greenberry Shakeology. I have not personally tried it, but if there is enough interest from all of you, I can pick up some samples and send them out to you. Let me know!
This week's blogs:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week!