Welcome to 2014! Happy New Year to all of you. I hope you all behaved yourselves last night.
With a New Year, comes yet another chance to reflect on where you currently stand, and where you are headed. This is true, not only for our careers and our education, but our health and lifestyles as well.
It is no secret that this is a popular time of year for people to make resolutions to improve their overall health. Luckily for all of you, being a part of this team, and this company (Beachbody), we have a lot of resources at your disposal to not only set goals for yourself, but to get the motivation and support to get there.
Beyond being a Beachbody Coach, I want to remind all of you that I am also a personal trainer, who has helped men and women of all ages reach their goals time and time again. I enjoy helping people lead healthier lifestyles and give them the tools to reach their goals, so please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions/comments/concerns you may have.
This week's topics of interest:
1. Both the P90X3 and Focus T25 Challenge Packs are on sale during the month of January. Both are $180 (over $90 in savings). Links should be live tomorrow (January 2nd). E-mail me if you are interested in either one. Challenge Packs offer tremendous value, not to mention getting Shakeology into your diet to start the year off right!
2. Speaking of Shakeology. There are 3 supplements that I take, that if someone asks me my go-to supplements, these are the 3. Creatine, Whey Protein, and Shakeology. That is what I base my entire diet around. Shakeology is my "insurance plan" for those days when I may not have gotten all of my fruits and vegetable servings in, I know it is backing me up. Remember that Shakeology comes with a "Bottom of the bag guarantee," so even if you aren't a fan, or don't feel as though it made any difference in your life during your 30 servings, you can return it for a full refund! How many products back up their reputation like that? Do yourself a favour and give Shakeology a shot. Start the year off with just 1 bag. Give it an honest try for 30 days, with regular exercise, and let me know how you feel after you're done. Make sure to order on "Home Direct" to get free shipping, you can cancel at ANY time, no penalties.
5. If any of you have been thinking about becoming a Beachbody Coach and helping others, trust me when I tell you that NOW is the time to do it. This time of year, is of course, the busiest time of year for people to make and aim for goals that they set for themselves. As a Beachbody Coach, you have the opportunity to help others by providing them with solutions to problems faced by so many. Join our team and get plugged into my January 6th Coach Basics Training.
This week's blogs:
From the blog archive (forgot to post these last week):
Tough Mudder Tactics: Funky Monkey
Body Beast and Athleticism
Tough Mudder Tactics: Electric Eel
Resistance Training 7 Step Approach - Step 1: Needs Analysis
Tough Mudder Tactics: Log Jammin'
Resistance Training 7 Step Approach - Step 2: Exercise Selection
Tough Mudder Tactics: Hold Your Wood
Resistance Training 7 Step Approach - Step 3: Training Frequency
Tough Mudder Tactics: Everest
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week!