How is everyone doing with their health and fitness goals? Did you know that the first official day of summer is right around the corner? Think back to the number of times in previous years where you covered yourself up at the beach or the pool because you were self conscious about your body. How many more times are you going to do that before you finally make a change?
I am not one who thinks that people should diet/exercise for cosmetic reasons (alone), because striving for "perfection" is unattainable. However, I feel that by gaining confidence in yourself and enjoying the body that you are in does WONDERS for how you feel and carry yourself.
Anyways, on to this week's topics:
1. For those of you who are still not aware, I will be attending the World's Toughest Mudder again this year. Tough Mudder actually recently released an AWESOME promotional video for the event, that I feel really captures the spirit/feeling of the day. Anyways, last year, I had an amazing display of support from many of you who stepped forward and sponsored me for the event so that I could help recover some of the costs associated with competing in an event like this. Although I have some of the equipment needed for this event from last year, I still have some costs that I need to cover, so if any of you are gracious enough to sponsor me, any little bit counts, and I will be forever grateful!
2. There are just a few weeks left in the month to take advantage of the Les Mills Combat Challenge Pack promotion this month. The CP is priced at just $140, which is over $70 savings if you were to purchase the program/Shakeology separately. Not only that, but if you have been thinking about becoming a Coach, don't forget that anyone who purchases a Challenge Pack has the option to upgrade to "Coach" status for free ($40 value), pushing your savings to over $110!
3. Next Wednesday June 19th, I will be heading to Las Vegas for this year's Beachbody Coach Summit. Keep an eye out on my social media sites, as well as my blog (all links below) for any news/tidbits that I gather while I am there. I will be doing my best to post as often as I can with all the cool news and all things Beachbody!
4. Keep an eye out for Monday's blog, as I will be posting version 1 of my World's Toughest Mudder training schedule.
5. Word on the street is that Focus T25 will be available to Beachbody Coaches (who are not attending Summit) on Monday June 24th. No date yet (that I know of) for regular customers. If you are interested in Coaching, let me know!
This week's blogs:
Body Beast Testimonial in Las Vegas
My Future Plans - Starting Strength
What is the best "diet" to follow?
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week!
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
2013 Challenge Group - Team Fitness for Life