Exciting news from me this week. I announced on my Facebook page the other day, although I realize not all of you use Facebook, that now, I have officially become a full-time Beachbody Coach and Personal Trainer. I have been working very hard towards this goal, and I have all of you, along with my wife to thank. Of course all of my team members helped me get to this point, so I would like to thank all of you for your support, especially the outpouring of support lately! My wife has been adamant about me doing what I enjoy, so I am taking this step to do just that! So, I will be working, as a personal trainer at a local gym, also personal training clients on-location, and when I am not helping people that way, I will be working my Beachbody business, helping all of you.
It makes for a very busy schedule, but I really enjoy helping others, especially by sharing my knowledge on the health and fitness industry. I think I have made this pretty apparent, especially lately, and hope to keep all of your support as we move towards P90X3 and beyond!
This week's topics of interest:
1. Remember to join my P90X3 Challenge Group. As I am writing this, we are sitting at 13 members and continuing to grow...and the program doesn't even come out for 2 more months! Studies have shown that working out in a group setting helps individuals stay motivated, and although we will be working out at home, it is great to have that "group mentality" online to motivate you to keep pushing play!
2. Don't forget that both P90X and P90X2 Challenge Packs are both on sale this month, you save over $90! Great way to maybe pick up a program and/or Shakeology for someone as a gift for this holiday season. Don't forget that when you purchase a Challenge Pack, Beachbody will waive your $39.95 Coach sign-up fee. You can become a Coach and sell P90X3, which I have no doubts, will become one of the top-selling home workout programs of all time!
3. Make sure to check out the latest class at P90X University - The Science of P90X: Progressive Overload.
4. In case you were wondering, this is the hybrid schedule I have started this week and will continue leading up to P90X3!
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week!