Welcome to November! With the holiday season right around the corner, you basically have two choices right now. First, and the option I highly recommend AGAINST, is to "write off" the rest of the year, eat like a pig, and wait until the gyms fill up for the first week or two in January to finally get off your ass and get moving.
OR, you could put a plan into motion NOW to get fit, change your diet, and be well into your new lifestyle before 2014 even starts! Wouldn't it be great to see family over the holidays and everyone notice how much you've changed? I don't just mean losing weight, by the way. Sure, that is a nice side effect of healthy eating/exercise for some of you. Instead, think of how great you will feel! People walk differently, their postures improve, and they just overall feel much better in their own skin when they eat well and stay active. That is called confidence. Makes you feel like a million bucks. Luckily, we have solutions for everybody!
Lots to cover this week. Sorry if some of this is repetitive to some of you, but we have lots of new team members this week, so I want to make sure everyone is caught up with everything going on right now!
1. If you haven't already, make sure to check out our Facebook accountability group Team Fitness for Life. We have an amazing group of individuals keeping each other motivated/inspired to keep active and eating well.
2. Helpouts by Google launched yesterday (November 5th). I have already helped a man from Lebanon and another from California with some health and fitness questions. This is a remarkable opportunity for me, and I am really excited to see what sort of opportunities await!
3. My first ever 60-Day Coach training program got underway this past Monday. The group is already doing really well and showing great initiative. I just know that the 60 days' worth of training will benefit them all, not just with their businesses, but in other aspects in life too. I am already looking ahead to start the next group on Monday December 2nd. If you have ever thought about Beachbody Coaching and are possibly interested in signing up, please let me know so we can discuss. I am open to having video chats with anyone interested, so that you can have a one on one, face to face with me and get my honest opinion about the opportunity!
4. Don't forget, P90X3 launches on December 10th! If you order by December 15th, then you are guaranteed to have it by Christmas. Even better than that, you can join my P90X3 Challenge Group and progress through the program with a group of us. Even though we all like to workout in the privacy of our own homes, research has shown that a lot of people thrive in a group workout setting. Being a part of our Challenge Group on Facebook, gives you that group mentality, which can be incredibly encouraging and motivating!
5. I have sent quite a few free Shakeology samples out lately. If you are one of those people and would like to order, but are unsure of what flavour would be best for you, remember that there are more Shakeology options available, including a "Shakeology Taste Sampler." (Limit one per customer) You get 4 Shakeology samples - 2 chocolate, 1 green berry, 1 vanilla. It is a great way to pick your favourite before ordering a full 30-day supply.
6. On Mondays to Fridays, at 8pm, I am posting links on my Facebook page to some of my favourite and most popular blogs from the archive. Here are the posts from the past week:
7. Blogs from this past week:
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week!