Well some very exciting personal news to get out of the way right off the bat! My wife had her second ultrasound this morning. The baby is healthy, which is awesome news! We also found out that we are having another boy! I better keep working out the way I am so that I can keep up with my 2 sons...holy smokes!
We are almost into November. Are you planning on finishing your year strong, or just limp towards the finish line as we head into 2014? Why do so many people think that they can just coast at this time of year and just "start fresh" in January? I can tell you right now, from my experiences with "Coaching" and personal training, the people who need a specific date to start something (i.e. January 1st) NEVER reach their goals. Your body and your health don't know what day it is, besides the fact that you just keep getting older. Stop procrastinating and get to it NOW.
Enough of the serious talk ;-)
Lots of exciting things to cover this week:
1. I have already had an amazing amount of interest for my 60-Day Coach Basics Training program, starting on November 4th. I have been hard at work taking the training material passed down to me from some of the top Coaches at Beachbody, including 2011 and 2012 TOP COACH, and my personal Coach, Wayne Wyatt, and organizing it into a comprehensive 60-Day training program. I have also been modifying some of the topics and adding my own input based on what I have had success with as a Coach. You will not only learn how to start and run your business, but also other nuances like making YouTube videos, websites, blogs, etc. I have all sorts of tips and advice to pass down to my team. So, if you have been considering becoming a Beachbody Coach, now is the time to do it, as you can hit the ground running with this training program. Let me know if you're interested.
2. I had another video chat with Google the other day, getting my "Helpouts from Google" listing all set up. This sounds like it's going to be a remarkable opportunity. I will be able to give folks help with their health and fitness problems via video chat for a small fee. What's nice about all of this, is that all of you get to pick my brain and get advice whenever you want since I am your Beachbody Coach. That will not change! In case you still don't know what Google Helpouts is all about, head on over to my blog about the opportunity, including Google's official trailer detailing the program (expected to launch first week of November).
3. Just over a week left to take advantage of Beachbody's October promotions - P90X and P90X2 Challenge Packs on sale for just $180, which is over $90 in savings. Remember, if you have been thinking about becoming a Coach and partaking in my 60-Day training course, any customer who purchases as Challenge Pack has the option of upgrading to "Coach" status for free!
4. Make sure to check out the latest course in P90X University. A comprehensive breakdown of Chest & Back.
5. We are already sitting at 19 members for my P90X3 Challenge Group! If you are at all interested in starting 2014 off with the latest program from Tony Horton himself, join us!
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week!
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
2013 Challenge Group - Team Fitness for Life