We are now less than a month away from the launch of P90X3! The holidays are also right around the corner, which also means the start of a New Year! Without further ado, let's get right into this week's topics of interest:
1. As mentioned above, P90X3 launches in less than a month - orders start on December 10th. Remember that if you order before December 15th, Beachbody will have it in your hands by Christmas. If you are interested in doing the program yourself, and want the motivation of a Challenge Group, join us here.
2. A real quick heads-up. My next Beachbody Coach Training is slated to begin on Monday December 2nd. I have had a ton of interest for this training already, and am already starting to plan ahead for yet another group to start on Monday January 6th, so if either of these dates sound appealing to you, let me know. December is a good time to start because you will already have a month's worth of training under your belt prior to the health and fitness rush at the beginning of the year. On the other hand, if you wish to start 2014 off with an exciting new business opportunity, then that option is open too.
4. Great article from Men's Health Magazine - 4 Exercises Trainers Hate.
5. Another great article, this time from the Business Insider - 9 Lies About Fat that Destroyed the World's Health.
6. This week's blogs:
7. And from the blog archive:
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week!