September is winding down, as this is my last weekly newsletter of the month. Unbelievable!
That also means that, as of this Saturday coming up (28th), I only have 7 weeks until the World's Toughest Mudder!...
I want to thank everyone for their support after last week's rant. I never intended for it to be a pity party on my behalf, just wanted to share with all of you the time and effort I put into helping others. I received such an amazing outpouring of support in return, definitely picking my head back up and reminding me that I have some amazing team members, as well as reminding me how many great people I already get to interact with!
Just a quick reminder. I am not giving up Coaching, in fact, I plan on being a Beachbody Coach for a long time! I just plan on taking a step back from a lot of the services I provide, and focusing more on my own team members/Coaches and helping the people that truly want to be helped.
A real quick update on the exciting developments/news stories from this past week:
1. In case you haven't heard, P90X3 is coming out on December 10th 2013. There are plenty of other details that have been released, including a brand-new video. You can find all of the new information on my website.
2. Beachbody has announced new Shakeology options. Both of these options have been highly-requested. First, you can now order Shakeology "Taste Samplers", which is a 4-pack of Shakeology samples: 2 chocolate, 1 vanilla, 1 green berry. Keep in mind that they limit just 1 sampler pack per customer. Second, you can now order chocolate/vanilla combo packs. Keep in mind that these packs are 24 pouches of the individually-packed samples. I prefer the 30-serving bags as the value is better, but if you wish to have more variety in your life, this option is now available. Also great for Coaches who wish to keep these 2 popular flavours in stock to hand out to customers.
3. The latest P90X University course is now available: The Science of P90X - Circuit Training
And 2 favors that I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put into writing my blogs and videos, PLEASE help me out by sharing them. Click the share links below them and share them on FB, Twitter, etc. It really helps me get more exposure and grow our team!
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, tylerrobbinsfitness.com. It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, writing my blogs, filming my videos, and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Everyone have a great week!